All Collections

Dorothy House Hospice, Bradford on Avon

About this Collection

Thank you for your support with the Christmas tree collection in aid of Dorothy House Hospice.

Volunteers collected over 3,378 trees from Friday 10th January to Sunday 12th January across postcodes in BaNES, Somerset and Wiltshire. Your generous donations will make a huge difference in providing fund for vital patient care at Dorothy House Hospice. 

The total amount of monies raised (after costs and including Gift Aid) is £46,517.73. 90% of the monies raised will go to the hospice and the remaining 10% will go to local charities.

£285.00 will go to each of the following charities: 1st Coleford Scout Group, Bath Ethnic Minority Senior Citizens Association, Threeways Schools, Julian House, Frome NCT, Bath Scouts 21st, Peasedown Albion FC. Willberry Wonder Pony Carity, Wiltshire Air Ambulance, Time is Precious, Bath City Far, Selwyn Hall, Twerton Infant School and Peggy Dodd. The remainder £661.77 is being donated back to Dorothy House Hospice by the volunteers from Wessex Water.

If you wish to get involved with the collection or need to contact Dorothy House Hospice, you may get in touch with Steph Cox in Fundraising on tel 01225 721480 or email

About the Hospice

Dorothy House Hospice Care supports people with life-limiting illness, their families and carers. Your help is vital and ensures we can provide palliative and end-of-life care across our 700sq miles. From diagnosis and throughout the journey, we enable patients to live life to the fullest and provide compassionate care to die with dignity.

We are the local Hospice for Bath and North East Somerset and parts of Wiltshire and Somerset, the majority of our care is delivered in the home and the community. All our services are free of charge but providing these services requires significant funds and for every £1 we receive from the NHS, we have to raise £5.

The support of our local community is vital and helps us to be there when it matters most. Thank you for standing with us.

Image Gallery

Sponsors and Supporters