All Collections

Hospice at Home West Cumbria

About this Collection

Thank you for supporting the first Christmas tree collection in aid of Hospice at Home West Cumbria. Despite the terrible blustery weather conditions, the volunteers collected over 108 trees from the 7th - 9th January and with the generous donations of supporters of the collection, the scheme has raised £1,340.19 (after costs and including Gift Aid).

90% of the monies raised will go to the hospice and the remaining 10% will go to local charities. 

For further information or if you would like to get involved and help with the collection in January 2021, please get in touch with the Fundraising Office on tel. 01900 873173 or by email

About the Hospice

Hospice at Home West Cumbria provides palliative and end of life care to patients and their families across West Cumbria. Our services include home nursing, family and bereavement support, complimentary therapy and specialist lymphoedema care.

Each year we must raise £1 million to provide our vital services free of charge to those who need them in our local community. Every penny donated stays local, helping us to deliver care exactly where it’s needed.

We would love to hear from you! To find out more about Hospice at Home West Cumbria, the services we provide and ways to support us, please contact us on the numbers below:

  • General enquiries 01900 873173
  • Clinical enquiries 01900 705200

Image Gallery

Sponsors and Supporters