All Collections

Longfield Community Hospice, Minchinhampton

About this Collection

Thank you for your interest in the Christmas tree collection. The volunteers collected over 2,586 trees -- from across Stroud, Cirencester and Gloucester from Thursday 9th January until Monday 13th January 2020.

With your generous donations which will help patients and their families the collection has raised £26,212.62 (after costs and including Gift Aid). 90% of the monies raised will go to the hospice, £23,591.36 and the remaining 10%, £2,621.21 will go to local charities. 

For queries or further information about the Christmas tree collection please contact the Events Team by tel: 01453 886868 or email:

About the Hospice

Longfield provides specialist services, 365 days per year, for adults in Gloucestershire affected by life-limiting illness. We support adults with life-limiting illness from diagnosis onwards, helping them to understand their illness, to cope better with its impact on their lives, and to live well. We support their family and carers too and provide a Hospice at Home service, enabling people in the last three months of life to stay at home, if that is their choice.

Our services also include help for families to deal effectively with their grief, and education for other professionals who are looking after people at the end of life. We sum up the benefits of what we offer as ‘Living well; Dying well; Caring well’.

All of Longfield’s services are free and most are provided at our beautiful base in Minchinhampton.

Follow our latest news and stories on InstagramTwitter and Facebook.

Image Gallery

Sponsors and Supporters