All Collections

Nightingale House Hospice

About this Collection

Thank you for choosing to support Nightingale House Hospice and thank you for your interest in the Christmas tree collection 2020. 

The collection was a great success and more than 682 real Christmas trees were collected and recycled and thanks to your generous donations, this has raised £5,729.01 (after costs and including Gift Aid). 90% of the monies raised will go to the hospice and the remaining 10% will go to Wrexham Scouts. 

The Hospice would like to thank all the local businesses who are supported the collection including Ash Waste, Clifford Jones Timber, FWB, MOTUS Commercials, Read Construction, JT&M Signs, Rivington Haulage, Travis Perkins Mold, Cable Services, SP Energy and our wonderful team of volunteers.

If you would like to volunteer your time to help with the next collection please see contact the Fundraising department on tel: 01978 314292 or email

About the Hospice

Nightingale House provides palliative care services, completely free-of-charge, to patients and their families across a wide area stretching from Wrexham, Flintshire and East Denbighshire to Barmouth and the border towns including Oswestry and Whitchurch.

Services include a 12-bed inpatient ward, a 15 patient day care unit, an outpatient clinic, occupational therapy, complementary therapies, physiotherapy including a hydrotherapy pool and an ambulance service. A range of bereavement support services are offered including a specialist service for children and young adults.

For further information, please visit our website and follow our latest news and stories on InstagramTwitter and on Facebook.

Image Gallery

Sponsors and Supporters