Menu
All Collections

St Clare Hospice, Hastingwood

About this Collection

Thank you for your interest in the Christmas tree collection in aid of St Clare Hospice.

The hospice would like to thank all the volunteers who helped with the collection and especially the HTS Group, Dunmow Waste Management, Veolia, and, Harlow Council

All the trees were taken to the Crumps Farm Development (Edviron) in Little Canfield where the trees were chipped and turned into compost for the farm to use.

The hospice rely on the local community to help raise money each year so they can continue being there for local families facing one of the most difficult journeys in life. Thanks to your generous donations, the collection has raised £6,203.66 (after costs and including Gift Aid). 90% of the monies raised will go to the Hospice and the remaining 10% will go to local charities.

For further information about the Christmas tree collection or if you would like to help, please contact the fundraising department on telephone number 01279 773 734.

 


About the Hospice

St Clare Hospice serves the whole of West Essex and the neighbouring parts of East Hertfordshire, offering a wide range of services, which we offer free of charge to all patients.  Our services include an eight bedroom In Patient Unit, day therapy sessions 3 times a week held at the Hospice, a specialist Community nursing team, a 24hr advice line, bereavement counselling and a range of holistic therapies.  

It costs £4.6 million to run all our hospice services, including clinical, fundraising and support services. We receive limited NHS funding, so we need to fundraise the majority of this. We therefore rely on our local community to help us raise money each year so we can continue being there for local families facing one of the most difficult journeys in life.

Follow our latest news and stories on InstagramTwitter and on Facebook.


Image Gallery


Sponsors and Supporters


Charities