All Collections

The Oldham Collection

About this Collection

Thank you for your support with the Christmas tree collection in Oldham. More than 60 trees were collected which has raised £470.71 (after costs and including Gift Aid)

Monies raised from the Christmas tree collection will go to the local hospice to enable it to deliver quality care for those with life-limiting illnesses. After costs, 80% of the monies raised will go to the local Hospice and the remaining 20% will be donated to a local charities.

For further information about the Christmas tree collection or if you would like to volunteer to help, please get in touch by email to

About the Hospice

Image Gallery

Sponsors and Supporters