All Collections

Hospice of the Good Shepherd, Chester

About this Collection

For the third year in a row, The Hospice of the Good Shepherd has run a Christmas Tree Collection for anyone with a CH1, CH2, CH3, CH4 CH65 & CH66 postcode. This year they collected more than 840 trees and raised £10,223.49* 

They were supported by volunteers from SP Energy, UAS Ltd and Ellesmere Port Lions.

If you didn't manage to get your tree registered in time please look out for registration opening up in November of this year and sign up early to make sure you are on the list for 2020. 90% of the monies raised will go to The Hospice of the Good Shepherd with the remaining 10% (£1,022.35) going to the local charity, The Ellesmere Port Lions.

For further information or if you would like to get involved with the Christmas tree collection please contact Justin Caroe on tel: 01244 851 811 or by email to


*After operating costs and including Gift Aid

About the Hospice

Hospice of the Good Shepherd is a local independent charity dedicated to providing dedicated care and support to people affected by cancer and other life limiting illnesses living in Chester, West Cheshire and Deeside.

We rely on the generosity of our local communities to fund the crucial work of the Hospice. Less than a third of our £4 million annual running costs come from government funding. The remainder is generated through fundraising initiatives such as this.

Follow our latest news and stories on Instagram, Twitter and on Facebook.

Image Gallery

Sponsors and Supporters