Registration for all Christmas tree collections is now closed.
Registration for all Christmas tree collections is now closed. It will reopen again in November 2018. Thank you for your support.
Further information about the monies raised will be published shortly.
Except where otherwise stated for a collection, our policy is that after deduction of direct and indirect costs, 10% of the donations go to support JustHelping continue its mission. Of the remainder, 90% is donated to the local hospice and 10% to local charities nominated by the collection volunteers.
Interested in being part of JustHelping? We would love to hear from you.
For enquiries about Christmas tree collections, please go to Who We Support.